Tuesday, August 4, 2015

It is a "Ye-haw" Saturday!


In my book, horses are still one of the most beautiful creatures I have set my eyes on. However there is something about them that intimidates me so I am content admiring them from a distance. One of our neighbors owns a horse ranch and every time I drive by their place I make sure to slow down just to have a glimpse of the grazing horses. Last Saturday, the ranch is having a yard sale so hubby and I went where we scored an iron garden table, an old wooden chair for my office desk and vintage mason jars complete with glass lids. More than that, we were introduced to the ranch's 4-week-old Palomino colt named Spartin. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me and my cell phone was almost out of battery. Nonetheless, I had the chance to run my fingers through Spartin's soft and curly mane - my very first up close and personal interaction with a gorgeous beast!  


Yeeeee-haw!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...