Monday, June 16, 2014

Coming Soon ... Chicken Tales


Can't contain our excitement so I need to share it! Several years ago, hubby and I wished for a new place with a bit more land where we can plant lots of herbs and vegetables and keep honey bees.We prayed and worked hard  for years to make this happen ... four more weeks and our dream will become a reality.  We will be moving out of the suburb to create new memories in the country side. And God gave us more! Our new place comes with a beautiful chicken coop that is home to at least a couple dozens of free range chickens that lay organic brown eggs. 


While waiting for the closing date, the current owner is patiently teaching me how to care for my new babies. My heart was full of joy the first time I visited the coop, held one of the chickens and collected the fresh eggs. I still have a lot to learn but I know right off the bat that the chickens don't like my bright orange toe nails!

God is good ... all the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...