Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life {Cover Page}


I am not a big fan of New Year's Resolutions. After failing for so many years, I switched to making resolutions to listing the projects I want to accomplish by the end of the year. Number 8 on my list this year is :
 
  • Develop photos! {yes, I am guilty of taking lots ands lots of photos but procrastinate the printing}
 
I pushed the "envelop" a bit further. I am now working on my first Project Life album. And I am loving it!


I have not gone to the store yet to buy some items from Becky Higgin's Project Life collections which I intend to do this weekend in the US (unfortunately, same items will cost me 30% more if I buy them here in Canada). The good thing is, I have accumulated plenty of craft materials from previous trips to the United States {that my hubby said "will last a lifetime"} to finish an album or two or three if I want to :-).
 

I can see  the fruition of this project because I am having a great time putting it together. It really is a simple yet artistic way of documenting life events and memories.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...