Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Daily {Day Two}

[com.fort]  A condition or feeling of pleasurable ease, well-being, and contentment 

[joy] Especially ecstatic or exultant happiness

 

After a whole day of rain yesterday, we woke up this morning to a dense fog that lasted until mid morning. It was one of those Mondays that hubby and I would rather snuggle  happily under the covers instead of going to work but the power of the alarm clock is mightier than the fog! I promised hubby we'll have some comfort food for dinner tonight and somehow that gave me the energy to go through the day.

 

Comfort food for me is freshly baked artisan bread - oh yeah -  crackly-crusted, chewy, light-textured, delicious bread is always a treat. Before heading home after work I went to my favorite bäckerei {bakery} Dimpflmeier for a sunflower-crusted-ancient-grain loaf which will be the base for my  "Roast Beef and Egg Surprise" recipe.

Fog on a December day can come anytime but we'll always have our comfort and joy here @ home!

Find Recipe Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...