Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily {Day One}

[twin-kle] to shine with slight, intermittent gleams; to be bright or sparkling


This word somewhat captured the mood today here @ home sweet home. Outside, it was freezing cold, grey and wet so after attending the first Sunday of Advent service at church, we spent the whole day @ home feasting on vegetable samosa, chicken biryani and mint tea. I don't know about you but for me rainy days and Indian food seems to be the perfect combination!
 
Hubby also took all the Christmas décor boxes from the basement and we finished decorating the house and our tree with garlands, twigs, ribbons, angels and scented candles. By 6PM, the tree was lighted and finally I can say that's it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at home!
 
Lastly I want to remember the homily of our Pastor this morning. As we prepare our home for the coming holidays, I will take time to let the light from my heart shines as well. For in my  heart dwells the true reason why I wait for Christmas....


I am also sharing on today's post the Title Page of my December Daily album .... oh yeah, there's twinkle on it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...