Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Me and My Camera along False Creek @ Dusk


I traveled alone in Vancouver last week. My schedule was pretty much filled with work-related activities inside the hotel so I was not expecting a lot of "me" time around the city. Having visited this beautiful city quite a number of times in the last 10 years, I know it is always wise to have a camera on hand (even with limited leisure time) because there's always something to capture.


Before grabbing dinner, I walked along False Creek to catch the last rays of the sun illuminating the mountains and casting vivid blue shadow on the calm water.


In moments like these, I am glad for camera to capture nature's beauty. But more so, I am thankful to the Maker for the beauty of nature!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...