Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Some Kind of Wonderful

So glad to be spending time creating in my craft studio after a loooong time. Card designing/stamping took a back seat  while I worked on other interest. But every time I travel to the US, I never fail to drop by Joann's Craft Store to get new supplies because I know one day I will go back on my desk to design and make cards again. 


On Monday night, I decided to visit some sketch challenge blogs for some inspirations. I was just on time to participate to The Paper Players current challenge. Here's my take ...


I complemented the "welcome baby" card with matching envelope embellished with the same paper I used on the card's background.


It is truly some kind of wonderful!




2 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love your mix of patterns and sentiments....so cute! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card to welcome baby! I love all of the detail on your tag and the lined envelope is a fantastic touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...