Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bites and Nibbles @ The Bombay Grill

I am very picky as to where I go for Indian cuisine only because  my taste buds for this wonderful cuisine are spoiled by  two of my best friends, Kookie and Percy who were born and raised in India. I've had the best home-cooked Indian foods {oh even the chutney that Percy's mom made was heavenly!} in their house.  

There are a couple of Indian restaurants that I found comparable to my friends' cooking - The Little India in Toronto and Salam Bombay in Vancouver. Just recently hubby and I tried The Bombay Grill here in our neck of the woods and it did not disappoint!


We came on a weekend at lunchtime and they were serving buffet style. There were plenty of choices from appetizers to main dishes. Vegetarians will have a feast on lentils {dal makhani}, pakora, samosa, channa masala and aloo gobi. For meat lovers like us, there's tandoori chicken, goat curry {which my hubby loved} and butter chicken. Their freshly baked naan and basmati rice pulao are also good. You can finish your meal with some treats from the dessert table - gulab-jamun, kheer {rice pudding}, ice cream and fresh fruits. All of these for 10 bucks per person!

 THE BOMBAY GRILL
619 Kingston Road West
Ajax, Ontario

Bombay Grill on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...