Sunday, April 1, 2012

Join the Fight {Daffodil Campaign}


Who will you fight for this April? It is the month of the year again when Canadians can join forces with the Canadian Cancer Society promoting and supporting the Daffodil campaign and participating in various activities throughout the month of April. All  these to increase awareness on cancer and raise funds to help cancer patients and families.

I got my  daffodils before I left town for the weekend and when I got back today, this is what greeted me at the foyer ....


Lovely ... symbol of spring, new life, and definitely new hope for those who are afflicted and fighting cancer. Join the fight! Every little things count!

Thanks and I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...