Friday, March 2, 2012

Off to Ottawa

What a week! The last 4 days have been so busy at work both for me and dear hubby. We're out the door by 6:15 AM {to beat the morning traffic!} and will not return @ home sweet home until 7 PM. Just enough time to have dinner and by 9:30 both of us are ready to hit the bed to recharge! Friday comes and no time to slow down. In 2 hours, I am on my way to Ottawa .... no, not for pleasure {maybe a little bit} but for another business trip ....

I'm not complaining though. Not a bit. I love what I do and I truly enjoy the company of my colleagues  who will be with me on this meeting. And of course, Ottawa is beautiful specially in winter ....



Happy Friday!
Mei Ann

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great trip, Mei Ann! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...