Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Romantic Treasure Chest


It seems only yesterday when I was so busy making Christmas cards and tags - now my stamping desk is covered with red and pink papers as well as hearts, cupids, and arrows embellishment. Yup, Valentine's Day is just a couple of weeks away!

Speaking of Heart's Day, Just Us Girls blog is challenging crafters to create a 3D project or template with Valentine theme. When I think of Valentine's day, the things that come to mind are wine, chocolates, romantic dates so here's what I did....


I made this wine tag using a template and stamped it with damask design in black and embellished it with heart-shaped crystals. To add 3D effect, I attached a wine chocolate on the tag.


Keeping the romantic Valentine theme in mind, I arranged the tagged bottle of wine, two wine glasses, scented candle, bath crystals and matching bubble bath, chocolates and a  DVD of the film Gone with the Wind in a wooden chest.


To complete my romantic treasure chest, I did this matching card....


Voila! A perfect gift for a romantic Heart's Day date!

Cheers,
Mei Ann

Thanks JUGs for another inspiration:

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! Love your box of goodies perfect for Valentine's Day! And the card to go with it is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea--your creations are GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...