Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A wish, a party, a blessing and some quiet time

Project "December Daily" has officially begun here in my little studio. I'm quite excited as a newbie on this very popular holiday tradion started by Ali Edwards.


December Daily documents the 25 days leading to Christmas Day. Personally, I look at it as a "my captured moment" - a time to cherish at least one event each day that can be easily forgotten in the midst of our busier than usual schedule as we eagerly await for the birth of our Lord and Savior!


The tale begins...

December 1 - WISH



Still sick and stayed in bed practically the whole day. While nursing a bad cold, I wrote

my one wish for Christmas... I wish I can embrace my dad one more time.

I miss him so much...






December 2 - PARTY


Our marketing department had a our Christmas lunch today at Canyon Creek.

It's a nice break for everyone to have glass of wine {in the middle of the day :-)}

as most of us are busy preparing for our coming off-shore

sales and marketing meeting...






December 3 - A BLESSING


Every time I count my blessings, my good friend Tracey is always on my list.

My hubby and I had early Christmas dinner with her and her family

along with some friends today.

Food, laughter, songs, stories, friendship.

Until next time Trace...







December 4 - QUIET TIME


A breather... a reflection... a time to be still...

for in silence I hear what my God is telling me...






4 comments:

  1. love this. love that you gave each page a title and focussed on that one thing. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages and journalling as well,loved your post.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your December Daily Mei Ann! Good that you've already laid out your photos & journaling. I still haven't had the chance to do so. But I am loving the process of documenting our December. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...