Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am BACK!




When I accepted a new job a year and a half ago, I knew there will be changes in my priorities. I knew that some of the things I love like blogging and crafting will take a back seat just for a while. But weeks turned into months.

Before I knew it, months turned into a whole year of work, travel, church choir and wife duties {yes, most of the time in that order, thank God I am blessed with a very supportive hubby}!

Good thing is, I truly enjoy my day job. I feel I have accomplished a lot in a span of 16 months. The traveling, although so tiring at times, is necessary and effective tool to be more efficient in my job.

However, a recent life-changing event made me realize life is too short to totally neglect "other" things that bring so much happiness and fulfillment in my life. If I want to do it all, I just to make time for these things.

A little bit of sacrifice here and a bit of reward there, I can be ME again - wife, marketer, "crafter", daughter, choir alto, sister, blogger and more in between! The order will change on a regular basis but always complete.

God is good ... all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...