Saturday, July 24, 2010

Smiling From Within


Wow .... what a week!

Last month, I shared on this post that I there will be changes as far as my professional life is concerned. The change happened last July 19th ... that's when I joined a new company in a new position. Not entirely new, I should say, because I've done Product Management in not so distant past. The thing is, I am back in an office environment after being out in the field for the last 6 years!

It was quite an adjustment this week ... taking the subway everyday @ 7AM with my dear hubby instead of driving alone from one appointment to another ... sitting in my office in front of the computer with my brain spinning like there's no tomorrow ... eating my daily home-made lunch in the office lunch room ... everything is new again and I'm embracing the changes with a big smile!



Change is definitely a blessing. It will take you out of your comfort zone but it will let you see things in a different perspective. At the end of the day, you will give thanks with a big SMILE!

Have a great weekend,

Mei Ann

1 comment:

  1. Very glad to hear that you're embracing the change with a big smile that means you're happy. And that's important! I'm Happy for you!

    See you I guess in August na! May will bring pork belly daw on your backyard party. So looking forward to it....

    Take care,
    Pam :) with a big smile too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...