Sunday, June 13, 2010

So Thankful




Whew! What a tough week it has been and I am sooo glad it's over :-) ! I'm not going to dwell on it on this post but suffice it to say that I am blessed and my prayers were answered! For that, I am forever grateful!

For this thank you card, I used the color inspiration from the current Embellish Magazine Challenge : brown, yellow and coral.

To be honest, I don't think I've used this color combo in my previous projects so I was struggling at the beginning. That's what challenge is all about! It pushes me out of my comfort zone!!!

For the watering can template, I took advantage of the free template from Waltzingmouse Stamps.



"I thank you, Lord,
for the victory that growing brings.
In surrender of everything
life is so worth while.
And I thank you, Lord,
that when everything's put in place,
out in front I can see your face,
and it's there you belong."

Mei Ann




Supplies:
  • Cardstock - Brazzil {mud pie}
  • Stamp - TPC Studio {sentiment}
  • Ink - Versa Magic {jumbo java}
  • Label - Martha Stewart
  • Others - Prima flowers, EK punch {butterfly}, gems
  • Template - Waltzingmouse stamps {watering can}

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, wonderful job with the colors! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...