Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Like A Sunflower


"Like a sunflower that follows every movement of the sun.
So I turn towards You to follow You my God!"


Remember that song from Sunday school? I just love that song and so is this card! So bright and cheery. I was inspired by the colors from Stacey's Stamping Stage: ACT 32. I paired this gorgeous color combination with the fabulous sketch from CPS 169. I think the result is quite nice :-)


"In simplicity, charity I follow..."



Be happy always,

Mei Ann












Supplies:
  • Cardstock - Recollections {white and yellow}
  • Patterned Paper - Crate paper { Very Berry}
  • Stamp - Inkadinkado {Sunflower}, TPC Studios {Just a Note sentiment}
  • Ink - Color Box {Pink}
  • Pens - Prismacolor {orange, black, canary yellow}
  • Embellishments - Gem and ribbon from Martha Stewart


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on these colors! Thanks for playing along this week at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sunflowers and use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work with the colours Mei, love your layout! thanks for joining in the fun at curtain call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...