Friday, June 18, 2010

CPS Fan




When Carly Roberston of CPS e-mailed me about a month ago, I have to read her message twice to make sure that I understood it right .... she asked me if it's OK to feature my work based on a CPS sketch for the Facebook Friday Fan blog post! What a blessing! You can read the CPS post here.

As soon as I got the sketch, I worked on this card using my favorite color combination : gold, aqua and black.


I stamped and heat embossed the flowers in gold to match the ribbon. I also matched the aqua background with the aqua gem embellishment on the butterflies.



Thanks again Carly and the rest of CPS design team for continuously inspiring us with your sketches and your great designs!

Thanks for dropping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Mei Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...