Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're The Perfect Blend

My dear hubby and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary tomorrow {big grin}! I've been busy making cards {yes, lots} for him {because he's complaining about the fact that I make cards mostly for other people but will only make card for him at the last minute} . This time I'll make sure he'll get what he deserves!

One of the cards is inspired by Moxie Fab World's Get Sketchy Challenge and EBTKS Challenge 13.


I adore this sentiment to the max! We are indeed a perfect blend in so many ways! We are peanut butter and jelly, french fries and catchup, pancake and maple syrup and most of all coffee and doughnut!!!!



I used Graphic 45 {Miss Manners} for my base card, the lovely sentiment is from Fiskars' Latte Love collection, the coffee mug and doughnut die cuts are from dollar store. To make the table top, I used EK punch and twisted a colored wire for the stand.

I had a smile on my lips while making this card .... it's for my other half, my perfect blend!

Mei Ann

6 comments:

  1. Your card is FABULOUS!! I'm a doughnut and coffee fan myself.. Thanks for sharing your yummy card..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is the cutest card EVER! I am in love! Thanks so much for playing along with EbtKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the little cafe feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mei Ann! Thanks again for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...