Friday, April 2, 2010

Lace and Red Wine


This week's Caardvarks challenge is all about lace. I saw this post a while back and put it on my "must to do" list simply because I love lace. My love affair with lace goes as far as liking Judge Judy's black dress with white lace trimmings she wears on her show !!!

For the Lacy Days challenge, I made this card using Prima black lace to embellish the belt and added the lace on the skirt to create a billowing effect on the dress. I'd say this card is very versatile ... it can be a birthday card {specially for somebody who loves to dance}, a bridal shower card or even to congratulate a girlfriend who lost some weight!

Before I end this post, I have to add where I got my inspiration for the card. I was sipping a glass of red wine while sitting on my craft studio thinking how to put together the dress template, the black or white lace and the red felt. While deep in thoughts, this is what I'm looking at ...

Truly, inspirations are everywhere and anything! We just need to be more sensitive and learn how to communicate to our artistic side. Do you agree?

Ciao,

Mei Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...