Friday, February 12, 2010

Afternoon Tea .... and More

Some of my BFFs from work dropped by the house around 4 yesterday afternoon to see my progress after the car accident I shared here in my blog a few days ago. They came bearing heart-warming gifts, Starbucks goodies and lots of updates. Just seeing and hugging them all really made my day!

I asked my hubby to bring out my English tea cups and matching saucers collected from out-of-town garage sales. Something crafty on the buffet table was this tiny place card I made using a designers' coffee button I got from Michael's a long time ago ....

Just in case they want something stronger than tea or coffee, I made sure a bottle of red and white wines are handy dandy ...

I made this matching place card using my "bottom's up" Stamping Bella and Gelly Roll markers ...

And look at the gifts they brought me ...

Yes, I'm addicted to Archie comics, I am a food and wine fanatic and on my to do list is to learn how to knit. Only true friends pay attention to little details like these!!!

You guys are awesome ... I am so blessed to have you as FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...