Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet 16

If the last 2 weeks will be my gauge as to how hectic our summer will be here at the "Casa Guerrero", then I'll say it will be fully booked with fun outings, BBQs and entertainments!

For the last 4 weekends, we've been having fun at the trailer park by the lake where our tiny but cozy trailer is nestled for the last 3 years. We can never get enough of languid nature walks, sumptuous BBQs, bonfires and s'mores shared with my trailer neighbor's family who happens to be my high school bff!

On top of that we are preparing the house for my in-laws who are visiting us from San Fransisco next week. In between all the buzz, we managed to squeeze in a "sweet 16th" birthday party of Trish, one of our friends' lovely daughter.

I bought her a summer/beach bag and made this card to go along with the gift.


I vividly recall those glorious days when I was sweet 16 myself ... my simple life revolved around home works, church activities and endless chatting with my high school best friend Tey.

That's me (second from left) and my bff Tey (second from right) when we were 16

Come to think of it, nothing much has changed. Still there are home works {yeah .. cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc}, church activities are ever present {thank God} and fun-filled get-together with ... would you believe my high school best friend Tey!

16 or not, I love my simple yet sweet life!

1 comment:

  1. hi miss mei! how are u? i like ur post here.. it reminds me of my best friends w/c i havent seen 4 a long time... well, hope ur doing well.. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...