Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

"A mother's love goes on and on, even when her child is grown and gone. God planted a Mother's love so deep that the roots of it go deep and far into our hearts. There is no place to resign, quit, or escape."

I just want to share a very personal Mother's Day card I made for my mama. For all my mom's love, sacrifices and words of wisdom, she deserves the best that I can come up with!

The colors are inspired by Dawn Mcvey's Raspberry Suite color challenge.

To my Mamang {mother-in-law}, my sister Jane, all my sisters-in-law, and all the mothers ... Happy Mother's Day!


4 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! She will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!!!I love the card hun! Your mom is pretty.I know she will definitely heart this one.Love the pink!TC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Mother's Day card ! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...