Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pondering in the Powder Room

Have you ever spent more time in your powder room than what is considered normal? Are you like me who loves to read while you know...? Today, I did several trips to our main floor powder room :) and while in there an idea came to mind ... Project: Powder room makeover!!!! Why not? The main floor powder room is one of the most frequented room in the house specially if we have dinner guests. It's a room that I can do wonder without doing much or spending a fortune. Well, maybe I have to sacrifice a lot of patterned papers and stamps for a few months :( .


It's not that I don't like what we have now .... I think it quite chic with candles, flowers, nice frames, pedestal sink, coordinated floor mat and hand towels, big oval vanity mirror, magazines and books (to keep me amuse while in business!) most of all it's spotless and plumeria scented. I just know it can be better. I consulted my dependable idea book and here's a couple (pages torn from Style at Home magazine while waiting in the doctor's clinic - bad bad girl) that interest me....




Nice huh? Need to present the case to my hubby, the CEO! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. oh i like the second design. it seems bright yet calm. very zen for when you're reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers here!lol! Dear I am eager to see your make-over plans for this. I love the idea of using some pps! Cant wait..praying hard here that CEO would approve it!lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...