Thursday, February 26, 2009

Asian Inspired

Lately, I'm having so much fun working on card sketch challenges ... they make my life easier specially when I don't have the luxury of time to make my own sketch. CPS is one of my favorites. Here's my interpretation of CPS 104.

Finally, I was able to use my Inkadinkado (Asian influences) stamp that I bought last January. I also found some DCWV Far East theme cardstock/textured papers on sale from Winners. Throw in some papers from Basicgrey (Marrakech). Put them all together ....

To match the butterflies on the stamped image, I used a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart collections to highlight the sentiment.

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the wavy panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is so gorgeous!love that asian look! thanks for using the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...