Thursday, January 29, 2009

Toast to ROME

We've been anxiously waiting for this news for the last 2 weeks. Then it finally happened. At exactly 4:57 PM today, I received a call from my manager informing me that our team made it to the most coveted top 3 team performers! They say "Focus on the journey, not the destination". But really, how can you not focus on the destination when the destination is BELLA ROMA!!!!!

Yes, we made it, we are going to ROME! Hard work, teamwork and a dash of prayer go a long way.....

To my teammates, too bad we are not together when the news came out. I want to hug you all but I guess at this point you have to be contented with what I do best .... I made a card for you {LOL}.

Cheers and thank you for a remarkable year. You're the best! Here's to Rome!


Ciao,

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats sis! Thanks for the advice and I am sorry about my grudges.LOl!
    You inspire me with those cards.Keep them coming. Sis maybe you would want to change this one http://funkyfairyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/our-first-challenge-valentine.html

    Kits are provided. Tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And that card is just lovely. Cute nung martini glass and olive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! you're going to rome!!! exciting!!! ;o)

    my brother lives in east york (thornecliff parkdrive). meron bang online shop yung sa store that you visit sa buffalo? thanks mei ann. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...