Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog Bug

We have a blog page! OK. OK. I didn't see this one coming.

My husband JV and I love our day jobs. We are thankful that we are blessed with something that we like to do on a daily basis and get paid for just being good at it. But as soon as we get home, we still crave for things that satisfy our respective alter egos ... a trying hard paper crafter and a greenhorn photographer.

My love affair with papers started at a very young age. My mom told me that I would trade my toys for a piece of colored paper to the delight of my playmates. JV on the other hand can spend hours and hours at Future Shop or Best Buy looking at and touching cameras and lenses as if they are precious diamonds. His favorite subject ... moi, bien sur!

Moments shared in our studio armed with paper and camera are PURE BLISS! Welcome to our niche, our blog.... where we will share memories preserved in scrapbook layouts, hand made cards and captured moments of our journey.


1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful nook! love this card you made, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...